|Vision | Mission | Services | Materials | Catalog | Contact | The Cross | Doctrine | Español|
1. We Believe in a Single True and Eternal God (Dt. 6:4; Is. 43:10; Jer. 10:10; Jn. 17:3; 1 Jn. 5:20), manifested in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Gn. 1:26; Mt. 3:16-17; Mr. 1:10-11; Lk. 3:22; 1 Jn. 5:7).
2. We Believe in the birth of God-the Son, Jesus, conceived of God-the Holy Spirit (Mt. 1:18), given birth through a virgin named Mary (Mt. 1:21,23,25; Lk. 2:7).
3. We Believe in the baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins (Mr. 1:4-5; Lk. 3:3; Mt. 3:6,11), by immersion in water (Mt. 3:16; Mr. 1:10) performed in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (Mt. 28:19) and we celebrate the Lord's Supper in remembrance of Him (Mt. 26:26-29; Lk. 22:17-20; 1 Co. 11:23-26).
4. We Believe in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary (Mt. 27:35; Mr. 15:24; Lk. 23:33; Jn. 19:18), and the shedding of His blood for the remission of sins (Mt. 26: 28; Eph. 1:7; 1 Jn. 1:7; Rev. 1:5).
5. We Believe in the death, burial, and resurrection on the third day of Jesus Christ (Mt. 28:6-9; Lk. 24:6-7; Acts 2:23-24, 32; 1 Co. 15:20), the Only-Begotten Son of God-the Father (Jn. 1:14, 3:16; 1 Jn. 4:9), now seated at His Right Hand of Power.
6. We Believe in the Baptism or Fullness of the Holy Spirit (Acts 3:16, 4:31; Eph. 5:18), with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance (Acts 2:4, 10:44-46, 19:6), and in the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit that gives the Christian power over sin (1 Th. 4:7; He. 12:14; 1 Pt. 1:15-16).
7. We Believe in the Gifts of the Spirit (1 Co. 12:1,4,7-11), accompanied by -among other things- the healing of the sick and deliverance for the oppressed (Acts 3:16; 1 Co. 12:9; Is. 61:1; Lk. 4:18; Jm. 5:14-16; 1 Pt. 2:24).
8. We Believe in the evangelization of the entire world (Mt. 28:19-20; Mr. 16:15; Acts 1:8), teaching them the Sound Doctrine of Jesus Christ (2 Ti. 4:1-5; Tit. 2:1; 2 Jn.9), with the signs that should follow the true Christian, which are necessary for the effective execution of the Great Commission.
9. We Believe in the Rapture of the Church (1 Ts. 4:17), unto life eternal for the children of God and eternal condemnation for sinners in the lake of fire (Mt. 25:46; Rv. 19:20, 20:10, 21:8).
10. We Believe in the training of every True Christian, born again of the Spirit (Jn. 3:3), administered through the five-fold ministry given by God to His church: Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers (Eph. 4:11).
11. We Believe that every True Christian, born again of the Spirit, must obey God in tithes, first-fruits, and offerings (Mal. 3:8-10), sowing into the six soils approved by Him (Mt. 25:35-36).